All of the services we provide are confidential and free of charge.
- Verification of pregnancy with a free pregnancy test
- Peer-Counseling Services
- Information about pregnancy and pregnancy options (parenting, abortion, adoption)
- Post-Abortion Counseling and Education
- Sexual Health Services
- Sexual Health education and counseling
- Referral Information
- Assistance in obtaining prenatal medical services
- Assistance in finding other community resources and agencies
- Parenting Education Program
- Learn about raising a healthy family and earn free baby items by taking free parenting classes at WPC. Earn diapers, wipes, clothes, blankets, cribs, car seats and more.
We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Women’s Pregnancy Center’s mission is to serve women and men facing unplanned pregnancies and we have tailored every aspect of our organization to meet the special needs of those in such situations. We are often asked if we provide services such as birth control or well-woman exams. These important services are outside of the scope of what the Women’s Pregnancy Center exists to accomplish. To those with health insurance, all such services can be accessed from a medical provider of your choice. For those with no insurance, you may qualify for coverage under the Texas Women’s Health Program.